Feels like I just posted a few days ago...guess that time thing I keep complaining about isn't going to slow down. Ahh well....I probably should try to catch up one of these days.
Anyway news in the B house...let's see. Jakeb had his first baseball practice last night...He was so darn cute about it. He got upset before we left because he was "going to be embarrassed" and is "so shy". His words mind you...so we had to talk it up and get him prepped. Poor kiddo was so nervous about it, and I was nervous for him. But he did great and walked right out there and did his thing! He said he had so much fun and that is awesome for him! He's so not into things like that, so this will be good for him. I hope it helps him feel better about himself and helps encourage him to be motivated to try new things. He's so hard on himself already and thinks he can't do things...and I know I was the same way and it held me back on so many things. I can empathize with him so much but I want him to of course not feel that way, so I hope our extra encouragement helps him along.
Poor Zachary wanted to play so bad last night but his hasn't started yet. In fact I need to look it up and see if I can find some info on when it does start since we haven't heard from any coaches yet.
I will be busy busy once they both start. Jakeb has practice 2 days a week and games on Saturday and Zachary I think has practice/games on Saturdays as well. And man oh man if they all play! Yikes!!
Robert lucked up and was able to work from home this week so we have gotten to have him home with us so that has been fun. He got to go to Jakeb's first practice with us!
Next week we are heading east! Jakeb has spring break that starts Good Friday so sometime EARLY Friday morning we are going to head out to Charleston, SC. I can't wait! Why Charleston you may ask....well honestly we kinda just picked a spot. I wanted to go to the Grand Canyon but that ended up being a little more than we were prepared to spend, Robert wanted DC but that again proved to be a little more plus a few things are closed right now. So we decided on Charleston, SC...we had a lot of fun in NC last March so we figured we try out the Southern Carolina state!
Alrighty I guess that's all for this week's edition from the slacker blogger! Hope everyone (I say that like there are truck loads of people that read this LOL) has a great weekend!!
1 comment:
Well one person reads LOL
Have fun in SC......I so want to do a grand cayon trip too!!! Soon soon soon LOL
Post a Comment