I have been so proud of my 3 little boys lately and since I have been trying to get back into my scrapbooking tonight and looking at a great many pictures, I thought I would finish up my evening swooning over my SWEET, sweet children. :) What better way to end my day, really?
So lately I have been noticing how gosh darn caring and sweet they are to each other. It makes me so incredibly proud of them and just giggly happy! I love it. I watch them together and while don't get me wrong they DO fight and bicker, the majority of the time however they really do play quite well together. They make sure things are fair with each other, they share with each other, they make sure the other is happy, if one of them isn't or has their feelings hurt they fix it. The tell each other they love each other (Jakeb and Zachary not too often...Jakeb gets embarrassed now!) The snuggle with Gavin, the love on Gavin, they watch out for Gavin. It just amazes me how so considerate and caring they are of each other. Jakeb recently went to stay at a Alex's house for the night and Zachary helped me pack his bag by making sure Jakeb had his blanket and his puppies and then proceded to tell Jakeb to "make sure to put these on Alex's bed because he knows there will be room for him to sleep there" he was so concerned for him! It just melted my heart. Jakeb isn't as openly sweet as Zachary, Zachary is our softy. However Jakeb makes sure his brothers are happy, and genuinely cares about their feelings. He will share his toys without complaining and make sure things are "fair" between them. He will give up what he is playing with to make the other brother happy (not all the time of course but enough times for me to stop and go "wow, what a great kid"). They both help me care for Gavin by watching over him or rushing to his side if he is upset and I can't get to him right away. They all but smother him with their hugging and kissing. Jakeb constantly tells me he is the cutest baby ever. It just makes me so proud to see them so caring and thoughtful of each other!
I guess that's enough gushing about my kiddo's....but I mean really can you blame me! Here's an example of what I mean...and I can honestly say these are totally unprovoked and all their reaction to me saying here let me take your pictures...haha. 
2 comments:
I know what you mean, when you say your children can be so sweet to each other. We have those moments here too. I look at Justin and Cameron and realize they are best friends and brothers. Its really sweet!
PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment