Things to do, things to do! That is how I feel lately! Trying to get caught up on things, or really not so much caught up but staying on task. I think time suddenly sped up and I didn't get a warning that we would now be suddenly experiencing blocks of time that seem to have disappeared. Is there someone I can file a complaint with on that? Like I mean really the whole month of February...that is just flat out not acceptable to speed up an entire month without notifying someone.
Anyway, yeah. I have to get caught up with things on here and several other various places, get back into scrapping which is insanely behind (which was never caught up to begin with but still), get things sorted out for the UL party I am hosting this weekend--dropped the ball on that one with us being sick and what not, damnit! Get things in order for the boys party next weekend...and the list goes on...
Fortunately THIS is one of the things on the list, so I can scratch that off. Blogging shouldn't be on the to do list but oddly enough I find myself doing everything BUT this when I sit down at the computer. It's not easy for me to spout off at the mouth in 20 min suprisingly...well it is but I try to be somewhat entertaining, all be it relatively unsuccessful I am sure. But at least you know I make an effort, right? I like to add other little tidbits like pictures or links or just whatever but that takes more time that you would think...or I just haven't figured out the ticket to the fast track on those tasks.
I did manage to get some household things done today...cleaned our pottyroom, got sheets and laundry washed...AND some even got folded! I know now that IS good for me because I canNOT stand to fold laundry!
The kids are sick this week...which reminds me on the list is to email J's teacher. He has missed everyday but Wednesday this week. And will miss again tomorrow because he had a fever this evening of 101.8. I am guessing it to be the flu...hoping really because we I think are heading into the last stretch and that would mean we've had it and are done...right? Plus it seems to be a relatively mild case and that is good! *KNOCK ON WOOD* Zachary's fever has been higher than Jakeb's but Jakeb has had chest pain also, but I guess we'll see. If they are fever'ish tomorrow we are heading to the docs.
I have started a fun little "project" that hopefully I can stick with..so far I am doing "ok" on it. It's called a "365 project" which is one picture of whichever subject you choose for a year. I have found so many others doing it and have always thought it's such a neat idea but couldn't come up with a fun subject that I had easily available. Several I have seen do outdoorsy subjects or even choose themselves. So after much debating I have decided to do the kids...HOWEVEr not jut the kids in general..but starting with each Birthday I will do one picture each day til their next birthday. So I have started on Zachary since he just had a b-day...so he will actually be a 366 because of the leap year and I will do his til next Feb 12! So his entire 4th year. Jakeb's entire 6th year beginning March 20th, and then Gavin's entire 2nd year starting May 2nd. I will be pictured out if I can stick with it! So far I have several pics of Zachary sleeping because I had forgotten and remembered after he was in bed LOL! I figure that doing the kids is easy and doing all 3 individually will be a lot BUT they are all around at the same time and if I snap a pic of one it's just as easy to snap one of the others AND will be a fun thing to smack in an album! I can't wait! I even have pics frm my cell phone because I grabbed my camera as I was running out the door yesterday and didn't realize I didn't have a card in it...so the cell phone camera had to do it..bleh! Anyway hopefully it will help keep (or in my case GET) some creative juices a'flowin'.
Anyway that's the past weeks of us...in a nut shell!
No comments:
Post a Comment