Thursday, September 13, 2007

Whoosh!

I think that is what time is doing for me right now...whooshing right on by! The past month or so seems to have just flown by (well really the past 27 years but especially recently LOL). I can't believe it's nearly Friday already...am pretty happy that it is though! Robert will be home all of next week, well kind of home. He will be doing a training in Hermitage next week so that is good!
THe kids have done well this week nothing traumatic nothing too exciting, just a week. This is Jakeb's first complete 5 day week of school, and he's doing much better about wanting to go and we are slowly getting into a routine. Mon/Wed is a bit hectic because of school for me but not too bad.
I took on a massive task today and decided to move the boys bedroom to the bonus room. An idea we have been tinkering with for quite a while now. We a month or so ago moved Jakeb into Zachary's room and bunked the beds...it all fit ok but not great and we just weren't crazy about it. So Robert suggest putting Jakeb and Zachary in the bonus/toy room....no bunked beds, all furniture out plenty of room. I had toyed with the idea a few times before he suggested it but for a few reasons didn't want to do it. One there is no closet and two no door and it seems so far from my room. Which in reality it's like 5 feet further and 3 feet further than Gavin's room is so that's a silly argument. But after numerous complaints from Jakeb wanting his room back and not liking the beds bunked and me not liking it etc etc. I decided to move it. It really does look very cute and it's not done yet. Hope came over and helped me move the dressers yesterday and I took the beds down and put them up in there today. We'll see how they do in there...it's a mighty lot of temptation for Zachary so I dunno how it will work. The room is huge so there is more than enough room for everything....GRRR...I hear someone up playing already...oy vey..patience patience...anyway it looks quite well but that means that their bedroom is the playroom for everyone which is fine because if we didn't have a bonus room that's how it would be anyway. So but the magnitude of this move is so big because the tentative plan is to move Gavin to Zachary's old room, move the office to Gavin's room, and move the TV watching portion of the bonus room to the office. That's moving EVERY room that is up here. But I am not tackling those portions til I know that it's going to work with the boys in the new room. Oh and Jakeb's old room will be for the new baby...no I am not PG yet but that's in the near future so we'll just keep it open for that. And if it doesn't work then everyone goes back to where they were! But now that means patching holes, painting, and hanging pictures etc etc. Essentially a lot of work, LOL. But if it works that will free up so more space and that is always a good thing! It won't work forever because of the no door but they are young enough that its' not an issue and who knows how long we will be here and even at that a door can be added fairly easily. So I guess that's the excitment going on in our house!
Gavin started Kindermusik last week, he really seems to enjoy it...he's not quite sure what to think of all the singing and is majorly obsessed with the balls hanging from ceiling LOL but it's nice to do something fun with him. Even if it's dancing around like a goob with other goob mommies.
My scrapbooking has had to get put on the back burner for a bit because of school, that stinks but gotta do what I gotta do. Maybe once I get into a routine more I can pick it back up but either way graduation in December baby and then I am scot free. YES!!!

Alrighty gonna think about getting a head start on a paper for next week...it's a short one so I should get on it really. OH and I got a 25/25 on the the one I was worried about from last week so that was rockin'!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed