That is what Zachary says to me many times a day and is currently telling me....as he does something that he of course isn't supposed to do LOL!
Robert is off taking Jakeb to school right now and I am sitting for a few minutes trying to decide what we want to do today. Robert leaves for PA sometime midmorning so it's just Zachary and G-baby and I today. I would like to head out and do SOMET HING but not sure what. Right now we are heading towards hour two of Morning cartoons so it's time to figure something out! Gavin I think is starting to hit those terrible 2's and much sooner than his bro's! Little stinkpot....he has SUCH a temper, I must say it is amusing at times because he's so little and tries to be so darn tough. He gets mad and sits down, then slooowwlly lays himself back and then rolls all around screaming. Or he it's at you or whatever may be nearby or throws something or pinches or yeah like I said STINKER! Right now he's mad that I will not give him Reeces cups which are gone and it's just a package LOL. He's hitting at the keyboard so hopefully he won't hit a key and this entire post disappear! I bought him a onsie at Old Navy that says.."Don't let my size fool you!" It's very fitting.
LOL Zachary just informed me that boys are not beautiful, girls are beautiful...I asked him what boys are...he says "CUTE" boys are cute silly boy.
So I had my first developing experience in 2 years last night. It went "ok" I would like for it to have gone better but ah well. I was there for 8 hrs! Which I anticipated so no biggie and while i would rather be done sooner the time does go by really fast. My pictures were grainier than I would like but I think that happened in my processing of the film. And some of my negatives seemed pretty thick so it took a lot of tinkering to get it just right. But I did get some decent prints, they could have used some more work but will work for a first assignment. Our assignment was "people" so of course I have pics of the boys and a few friends. Overall it went ok so that was good. It's funny being in there with kids not only younger than me but in completely differently phases of their lives. It's funny listening to them talk and what not, how much your life changes is quite amazing.
We didn't do much over the weekend, hit the park Saturday and then I did my prints yesterday and Robert stayed with the boys. Nothing overly exciting! Tonight I need to get started on my paper on Cultural Diffusion for my geog class.....again nothing overly exciting LOL!
Alrighty guess I am going to get off my duff and get moving. Robert should be back in a bit and will want his laptop back!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment