So yeah it's been a week, oops! I have thought to post a million times but just haven't made the time. Robert has been home this week, well he's been working in Hermitage which is just about 45 min away so no traveling for him this week. It's been nice having him here I know the boys are glad to have him home. He had lunch with Jakeb on Monday and Jakeb thought that was just great! He will leave out on Sunday though for California. But took off the week of Oct 1-5 for Jakeb's fall break.
Gavin recieved his very first hair cut this week! He looks so darn cute! He was getting a major mullet so Monday we decided to give it a chop. Doesn't make him look much older but it is really stinkin' cute! I will post a pic once I get them loaded. Jakeb has a half day today and is out at 10:30 so we are heading to the zoo afterward, with Hope and her boys. It will be nice to be able to do something fun with the boys again! I miss having Jakey with us and feel bad that he misses out on stuff :( He's doing SO much better with school, he's doing his work, and telling me things he is learning. All week he's been walking around counting the sylables in everyones names, love it!
Zachary is doing great with his school also and he is learning lots lately! The other day I asked him to spell his name for me (something we are working on with him) and instead he tells me his address! WHAT!? I didn't know he knew that! And it wasn't a fluke he's told it to me and other people every time I ask, smart boy! He's learned it from us talking to Jakeb about it so much, not one time have I asked him to tell it to me! He is the same with our phone number and has that nearly down pat also. He's doing great with learning his name, he gets Z-A-A-R-Y...I have to remind him the C-H but he's getting there! I think teaching him stuff will be easier because of him watching Jakeb and wanting to learn what he's learning.
My school is going well, getting into a groove! I am digging my photog class and am still refresshing my memory on techniques and tricks in the darkroom but so far have done pretty darn well with my prints...at least I am getting good feedback from my professor. My geog class is ok I still leave feeling pretty inept on my geography knowledge but get the feeling most people in the class are in my same boat. Next week is our last class and then we are on our own to start working on our field assignment and super duper long paper that is due at the end of the semester! Which by the way is when I GRAduATE! In case anyone forgot...
I have had a slight cold this week which stinks but seems to be clearing up a bit. The weather has been GORGEOUS, I love it when it starts cooling off and warming up as the seasons change it's great!
Alrighty guess I better get off here and start getting ready for our day :)
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment