Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Twelve on Tuesday.

1.  I have 2 kids home "sick" today…for the 2nd and 3rd day in a row.   One should be at school and one should have been at school the other 2 days but should be home today.   Go figure.   It's that time of year….JOY.

2.  I say it roughly every other post but HOW is it that time of year already?

3.  My house smells delish…made pumpkin muffins this morning YUM.

4.  I was looking at some pictures of Zachary yesterday…recent pictures actual and I just can't believe he is going to be TEN.

5.  I have been tossing and good willing like crazy this week.   I think I probably do this as every season changes…I need stuff GONE.  

6.  We are still obviously in limbo land with the foster care…

7.  While waiting for Nolan to be older (sleeping thru the night…even?) Is better it's been a process…

8.   Nope…he still isn't sleeping thru the night.   Occasionally but even then it's not a full 10-12 hours of sleep.   His longest stretch without a peep is 10-7/7:30 and that has happened a small handful of times.

9.  I boxed up lego's the other day….Jakeb is kinda over them and Zachary and Gavin were never really that into them.  We have an entire plastic storage box full of them.  

10.  I told the cleaning people to not come this week…come in 2 weeks.  Not ready to completely say no more but it's really an expense we don't need to spend.  PLUS now that things feel a little more "under control" I am wanting to do it myself…they really don't do that fantastic of a job anyway, so I find myself doing some of it over again.   But if they would just come mop that would be great..because they do a rock star job on the floors.

11.  The boys did AWESOME on their report cards for the first 9 weeks.  Super proud of them.

12.  Jakeb has his first swim meet on Saturday…very excited for him!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed