Did I mention that the hard drive on my computer died? I feel like I did…no worries it was promptly fixed the very same day and due to my mad backing up skills I am fairly confident I didn't lose a thing. I have spent much of today working on restoring my photo editing software and also trying to track down the product key to "Office". I would like to also make it known that the customer service for both Adobe and Microsoft is junk. Both got me no where and I was able to work out the issues on my own with less then zero help from either company. I may have moderately ranted at both and then finally gave up and thanks to my friend google we fixed it.
I spent some time going thru some pictures the other day looking for something and realized that I haven't taken a picture with my "big camera" in months so I actually brought it along for our "pumpkin farm" adventure on Sunday. Hence the sudden need to get my photo software up and running.
Nolan is all about animals…and was super excited to see them and watch them…his brothers were equally as excited about HIS excitement so capturing all of that was good to do with the "mama camera".
I have SO many pictures of Nolan and right now it's no big deal he's cute, he's right next to me all day…and his brothers are less "hey take my picture" so he gets more camera time. But I know in a couple years I will be looking for pictures of the big guys and be kicking myself that there aren't as many. So I am working on making sure to bust out the camera for their cuteness….despite that attention stealing baby I certainly DO want to remember all the cute and funny and silly things they do just as much. And being that my memory is for the birds on every day events…pictures are how it's done. And also this here blog….Baseball season is done so I am working my way back to some semblance of sanity. At least for the next couple months.
Speaking of baseball the boys rocked out an awesome season. Zachary's fall team brought in the championship for their league so that's TWO championship teams for Zman. Awesomeness! Gavin's team did great as well and they were so fun to watch and cheer on…Gavin could really take or leave baseball but at 7 I think that's allowable!
Nolan's 2nd birthday is so very soon and we are so very unprepared for the shindig we have planned. As in I sent out evites and may or may not actually get paper invites sent. For many many birthday's now invitations have been "painstakingly" tackled via my elementary photoshop skills…this year it may be a mad dash to Target to get something cute and call it a day. Or it may not happen at all. Tomorrow we will find out! Somehow I let this one sneak way up on me….maybe it was denial that he is going to be 2?






















No comments:
Post a Comment