1. Gbabes had his tonsils out yesterday....he is so far doing AMAZING. Currently upstairs playing with his brothers like no big deal. He is so awesome.
2. I am feeling antsy....I get this way from time to time and especially in the summer. Ready for a trip or a change of scenery or something to break up the days.
3. Often when I get like this I rearrange furniture but can't for the life of me figure out what to move. Everything is as it should be for now. Or just too darn hard to move. I do "need" to shift things around in Nolan's room a bit but worry that will mess up his "routine".
4. I have emailed again about the foster care home study and what not....haven't heard a word back. ANNOYING? Yes. So much for the urgency of good foster homes....oy.
5. Jakeb has been taking swim lessons trying to move towards being on a swim team...he is doing awesome and we seriously love watching him swim.
6. Our summer so far has been pretty low key and not overly stressful.
7. Despite #6 I have felt moderately stressed lately...in a mood of sorts I guess....probably relates to #2.
8. The grass seed I planted in the spring has called it quits...the entire front yard is brown. Nice. However the back yard is growing like wild fire and looks great.
9. We hit up the library a couple weeks ago...full intentions to do the summer reading program...that fizzled out after about 2 days. I will keep trying to encourage it though! They are all 3 good little readers...but video games seem to keep winning if I let them.
10. Nolan has finally found a love for books and is wanting to be read to more frequently.
11. We are planning on hitting up the beach sometime in July.
12. July is not soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment