Poor Gavin is sick with a stomach bug and I am crossing my fingers and praying that it doesn't make rounds. He's never had one quite this bad before and he's quite pitiful.
We had friends in town the first part of the week and I was back in TN over the weekend to hang out with my mom for her birthday.
I wrapped up the last of my Christmas shopping last week with lots of online ordering--cold weather and crowds didn't sound appealing so I opted for convenience this year. Which is so my middle name these days. I am super pleased with our Christmas spending and am glad we kept things to a dull roar this year and so is the checking account.
Things are coming together with the adoption we have every document we need for our dossier--minus our I800A approval, which I am hoping for sometime in January. Next week we have our biometrics done and while we are in ATL doing that we plan to get everything apostilled and ready to go. We are now sitting back and going to work on our Spanish! Robert took 4 years of it in high school and I had 2 so we have a few basics--Robert more than I. I am now kicking myself for quitting the class in college all those years ago.
My mom will be on her way down in just a bit and will spend Christmas with us, then my dad for a day or two, and then Robert's parents will be here to celebrate and help us ring in 2011.
Merry Christmas! ¡Feliz Navidad!
No comments:
Post a Comment