Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super Sunday Sixteen.

1. Started a Tuesday's 12 a few weeks back...couldn't get past #3. What's up with dat!?

2. So here's the deal...we'ze have a contract on a house in Georgia. Rock on. It's fabulous. I will show you pictures I promise.

3. Did I mention it has brand new Frize' carpet? Why yes, yes it does.

4. I will get way more excited and 97.4% less on edge once our current home closes. Until then I am walking ball of nerves...more than normal.

5. I hit a breaking point on Friday. All is better now.

6. Gavin and Zachary have Strep. Zachary started running a fever Wednesday while we were gone...Dr. Friday. Strep. Gavin woke up with a fever last night, sore throat, and discovered a rash on his body at the Dr. Strep and Scarlett fever as a result. Good times.

7. Despite it all you would not have a clue they are sick. Just as ornery and wild as always.

8. I suspect Jakeb to become ill at any moment, quickly followed by myself...or me first then Jakeb. Either order really...just that I am sure we too will fall ill.

9. Have I mentioned Jakeb will be turning 8 on Saturday?! Because OMG, Jakeb will be 8!

10. Aside from all this moving, we will be celebrating Jakeb's birthday by taking a brief jaunt to Chicago for a long weekend. Yes this will be at the worst/best possible time ever.

11. We will make a trip to Legoland Discovery Centre while we are there. Jakeb is an avid Lego'er and is thrilled.

12. I am just thrilled to get a break from it all...AND I get to hit up Chicago with my boys--all 4 of them.

13. Then it's home to pack like mad and get the heck outta dodge.

14. I cannot WAIT for June.

15. But right now I am just counting down the days until March 26...one hurdle at a time.

16. Whew I made it to 16. Gonna go snuggle with my hubster before he jumps on a plane for Seattle bright and early in the morning. Did I mention I can't wait for June?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you and all of your changes! Can't wait to see the new house!

chandra said...

I can't wait for June either. Hoping we both make it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed