Of 30 years old and I was still "scared" to show my father my tattoo. I didn't know just how against them he was until this summer, after the decision had been set in stone to
finally just do it. Not that his opinion would have swayed mine but I felt I needed to say that to explain that it wasn't a bit of rebellion, I do hope I am over that stage. I don't know that scared is the correct term as I wasn't scared I just didn't want to hear the lecture. But with him you never know and surprisingly he didn't lecture just some slight huffing and threatening to tell my grandfather. THE KING of lecturing. Needless to say he didn't...and neither did I, nor do I. For my sake and his.
The tattoo, is tiny...so tiny. It's on my wrist. It's not the original plan. I love wrist tattoo's. My friend drew it for me, it's simple...which is me...one part of me at least. I have had it since July. I want another on my other wrist. Something less simple yet still small and "dainty". My wrists are small anything bigger or bulkier would just not be me.
1 comment:
Love it! :) Now and Amber and I are the only ones without ink. :)
Post a Comment