Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Remember Me?

It's been a while. I could listen a dozen excuses...or just 3 either way things have been busy and my mind is slow. "Writing" doesn't come easy for me so popping on jotting a few witty lines down and running off just doesn't happen. Though truth be told it's not like I sit here agonizing over every word. And most say I write like I talk so shouldn't be difficult, easy peasy. Until I sit here to do it and I get...........................and paragraph upon paragraph of.................would be well not a paragraph.

It's the last week of school for the YEAR. Yes the YEAR. Holy crappy how in the world is just 2 1/2 WEEKS away from 2010. Seriously 2.0.1.0. No, flippin' way. I remember when I was in high school and the big Y2K hype was flying around. Yeah that was just terrifying....or not. Now it's just humorous and crazy that it's been 10 years and we are now at Twenty Ten or O-ten or is it just ten? Or 1-0. What will YOU say? I am thinking O-ten sounds right...but then again it just doesn't. Either way slap me because where have the last 7 years gone? Another mind blowing bit of information....A) in just a few months *I* will have an EIGHT year old and a SIX year old. Now having a middle child who is 6 is nuts because that means I have another child that is even older....he will be 8! Wow. B) shortly after that 8 year old milestone. I will turn 30. H-O-L-Y Crap. As if my kids getting older wasn't hard enough *I* have to too!? For what it's worth I feel about 20...though no longer look like I did when I was 2o, actually not true...my face looks like it did when I was 15 (and I have proof because not 1, not 2, but THREE people recently have thought I was 15)...and my body looks like it did shortly after giving birth to not one but THREE children. Oh Yay! Baby face and baby belly...rock on! Happy Twenty Ten.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed