And we're off...
1. I can't believe summer is coming to an end so quickly! Jakeb starts school August 10th...less than a month away!
2. I also can't believe Zachario is starting school...as the day approaches I get more nervous for him than I thought I would be....though I know he will do AWESOME.
3. Did I mention we had a fabulous time on our vacation?
4. We are heading to Dallas for the weekend on Friday to visit my friend Jen and her husband, Jason. I cannot wait....I am so stoked. But am, as usual, nervous about leaving the boys...though it's only 2 nights.
5. Next week our friends kiddo's are coming to stay for a few days...the kids are super stoked. They moved to NC last summer and Jakeb misses his "first best friend" a lot.
6. Robert and I are working on sticking to a budget and it's terribly difficult. We like eating out A LOT. But it's killing us financially and we have to get some discipline and now.
7. Have I mentioned that discipline aka self control is not my strong point? Makes it extra hard...I ate 2 meals out today. Not a good start.
8. Maybe I should hold my self accountable here...I will...in fact that's a glorious idea...from here on out I am blogging our meals...home or out...it's here. I can see it. I am on here every.single.night. I have time to quickly post if I managed to stay on the wagon for the day or not.
9. Robert claims that my biggest "Achilles heal" is that I crave Dr. Pepper and that causes me to want to grab food on the go...this MAY be true but I still refuse to buy it for the house...again no self control I would drink it ALL day. Plus I am goofy and don't even like people seeing me buy it in the grocery store LOL...yes I am weird.
10. I did shuck, blanch, and freeze some corn on the cob the other day...I really don't mind cooking it's just getting started that I have issues with....that and I want someone else to do it for me.
11. The kitten has now chosen Zachary's bed to pee on...she's not off to a good start...
12. I am virtually positive she just went upstairs...so gotta go.....darn cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment