Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Alrighty then...

Guess it's just me....

Not much to report really. Working on finishing up the semester and get on past graduation! The kids are doing well, Zachary is MUCH better and I am anxious to get him off the steroids. Next week will be the last week! YAY!
Gavin is a cutie patootie, he had his 18 month check up yesterday and he is itty bitty! Weighing in at 20lbs 6oz and 30 3/4 in tall. That puts him below the 3rd %, meaning over 97% of kids weigh more than he does. Not surprising, I would be more surprised if he was big, he's healthy and active so no concern from me or the doc.
Jakeb is doing very well in school, and told me today he LOVES it! So that's great to hear, although he is looking forward to only having to go 2 days a week next week.
Robert has been off this week which is always nice! Although I feel I have hardly seen him, when he's home I think I end up staying gone a lot because it's just about the only time I can catch up on things I can't do while he's gone. So that kinda stinks I hope that once I am done with school that will ease up.
On a sad note we found out yesterday that my grandmother's lung cancer is back. I guess she said they told her today that it's different from before and this type is "Small cell carcinoma" which after doing a quick google on it, doesn't have too great prognosis. But also depends on the stage in which she is in and that I don't know and don't think anyone does just yet. She goes back in on Tuesday of next week for another more extensive scan to find out more info and then will go from there as far as treatment options. She has been feeling badly for quite some time now so this really comes as no big surprise. But is upsetting none the less, so please say prayers for her and my family. I guess we will find out soon where we go from here.
I guess I am stumped for much else....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed