Yeah, yeah it's been a while...what can I say :). Robert was off all of last week which was very nice having him home, and he didn't leave out again til Wednesday and will be home in a few hours! We definitely enjoy having him home, but it does throw a kink in our routine a bit so my days get all mixed up.
We have been doing well, busy as always but not sure what exactly we have been busy doing! School and just running around I guess. Jakeb and I had cavities filled last wee. It was their (Jakeb and Zachary) fall break and of course they all had colds so we didn't really do too much as a family but I was able to get some things done I needed to and so was Robert. Robert has to leave out early Sunday morning which makes for a VERY abbreviated weekend which stinks but he will be home on Thursday of next week so he will get a long weekend next week.
Zachary and Gavin are still hanging onto colds this week. Poor Zachary has been pitiful, I took him to the doctor yesterday morning because he was complaining that his head hurt really bad, then it was his neck and overall just his whole body. He still isn't feeling well but we really aren't sure what is going on, doctor is suscipicious of viral menningitis because of the sorness in his neck and head but other than that he doesn't have the symptoms of it...no high fever and isn't acting REALLY sick. So we are just waiting and watching, which stinks but our only other otpion is a spinal tap and we really would like to avoid that if it's not necessary. Either way prayers for him that this is just something related to the cold he has would be MUCH appreciated.
Eh ok so I got interupted nearly 3 hours ago while trying to do this...and had to walk away so my mind isn't in it now, so I will have to try again later!
No comments:
Post a Comment