Saturday, August 23, 2014
Night.
I am sitting here on a Saturday night at nearly 11pm in a hotel room not too far from our house....getting a much needed night away. Mostly hoping for a full nights sleep something I haven't had in years. Though at this point I imagine that won't happen but at least it will be quiet here and I can just be alone for a bit. Alone longer than a quick trip to the store. Sometimes alone is exactly what is needed. It's funny how I can spend my days with little people and sometimes I crave some adult time but occasionally I just need ME time. So for about 18 hours that's exactly what I am getting....and my husband Robert is super fantastic to be so crazy supportive and helpful for this to get to happen. I am pretty sure I haven't been alone---all by myself in nearly 13 years, not that that is bad...because oh my gosh that's fantastic---I have people and my people and they are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment