Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Twelve on Tuesday

1.  Technically I should be writing up about Jakeb turning 12 or Gavin turning 8…or maybe even about the foster kiddos we now have but it occurred to me just a bit ago that it's Tuesday and maybe MAYBE I could squeeze in 12 things before people wake up or get off the bus.

2.  I have maybe 9 minutes before the bus gets here with either our girlie T or Gavin and Zachary.

3.  Nolan is snoozing on the couch and baby boy is chilling with Robert for just a few minutes.

4.  School is ALMOST over and not a moment too soon.

5.  Also so is baseball….also not a moment too soon.

6.  Nolan just woke up…however he seems a little dazed and confused--typical for just waking up Nolan.

7.  Bus 1 just went by and time is almost up!

8.  Zachary is on the All Star baseball team so technically it's not almost over but regular season is!

9.  The weather here has been fabulous.

10.  Did I mention I have a 12 year old??  Crazy!

11.  Foster care kiddos are doing great but we are most definitely busy!

12.  16 more days of school!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed