At 10 Zachary is quite the fun loving little boy he always has been…he still loves to be busy and activities are a must. Whether it be cooking, a craft, a video game, a sport, a board game, or some much more thrill seeking activity--basically he is a doer. We certainly don't do as much cooking or crafting as one might like to do…he would much prefer video gaming his days away. A battle we fight daily.
10 year old Zachary is a kind hearted kiddo--he is playful and silly, quick witted, funny, handsome. He does marvelous at school…in fact he is student of the month this month! He is well liked and makes friends easily. He is now involved in Science Olympiad, Chorus, Baseball, Piano, and scouts. Science Olympiad is coming to an end but I know he has enjoyed it!
Zachary is a fantastic kiddo--I love his heart and his spunk. I am excited to watch him grow and mature into the awesome guy I know he will be. At 10 he lost his appendix shortly after his 10th birthday! He did wonderful with the surgery and is moving on into the "recovered" part of that journey.
He loves his brothers madly despite their more frequent bickering I know he would walk thru fire for them if need be…he is a great helper with Nolan and the other little ones around. He loves to read and is still rocking straight A's! We have always said he is always up for a good time and just loves to have fun….I think this is one of the sides of him we love the most. We have been butting heads a lot more lately--this makes my heart a little sad! I know a big reason is that we are so very similar but it's hard to be battling so often. I miss my little sweet boy following me around calling me "wah wah". Zachary has a huge heart and I hope that stays with him always. So very proud of the boy he is and will become.
Happy 10th Birthday Zman! I am so very proud of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment