I have thought over the past week or so several things I have wanted to blog about that the kids have done. Things I want to remember...currently I am only remembering one, way to go Mom.
Every time I drop Zachary off at school he rushes up to give me a kiss and a hug before he hops out of the van. And every time after he hops out he then stands there waving at me, yelling "I love you Mommy, bye!!" and blowing me kisses. Giving no care to the other kids around him. And it struck me the other day that he won't think this is ok for too much longer. The innocence of him blowing me kisses in the parking lot of the school in front of all the other kids will soon be squashed. He is such a soft hearted boy. Rambunctious for sure but so lovey dovey too.
No comments:
Post a Comment