2. Nolan basically sleeps in our bed every night...as in he never sleeps in his bed. Ever. He is now scared of monsters and thanks to a geotrax show "The Ghost Train" whoops! Fun phase. That said he naps in our bed and instead of 30-45 min naps he often takes 2 hours naps....so in our bed is just fine!
3. Sadly we are down to only 4 more weeks of break....it has flown by but it's been good.
4. We made a trip to TN to get Zachary dropped off at a stay away camp there and I decided that while he was there we would spend the week there. I tried to hit up a few of our old favorites but quickly ran out of time. Definitely will make stops on the next trip up.
5. Zachary enjoyed camp but got rained on a lot...even with that he said he had a lot of fun.
6. We still have our girly T but baby boy went to a new adoptive family mid May...we were super excited for him and for them. It seemed like so long that he was here and now also so long that he's been gone but it's not even been 2 months since he left. Thinking back to our first 2 placements seems like a lifetime ago.
7. Miss T is doing great.....has adjusted very well to here and to us. She's been here almost 4 months now...her and Nolan are bff's and love to play and play. He will miss his playmate when she leaves :(
8. Jakeb is still swimming and enjoying it....hoping to be better about getting him to practice though!
9. Gavin turned 8 and I MUST blog about that soon...in fact that is why I did this particular post.
10. Miss T also had a birthday but I don't know if I can blog about that too much...we shall see.
11. *I* also had a birthday but it seems weird to blog about all the things and what not I do at 34....especially since I kinda do that every time I blog.
12. The boys finished out their school year like rock stars....awards for everyone and I am super proud of their academics.
13. We are enjoying the sunshine and the pool a lot this year :) Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment