1. Not sure what is up with the giant pictures on the previous post...
2. Nolan is fast approaching 2...crazy!
3. It is also fast approaching winter...also crazy. Today is for sure jean/long pants weather. It's a bit chilly out!
4. We had a break last week from school...we didn't go anywhere but it was VERY nice to get a few things finished around the house.
5. We are STILL waiting on our approval...frustrating to say the least but um we REALLY need to get used to that...pretty sure that is par for the course for nearly every part of foster care.
6. Not too very long after Nolan turns 2...Zachary will be 10. We will have 2 kids in double digits. Wow.
7. I went shopping with Jakeb the other day at the mall and it was very strange to be walking thru the mall on a Saturday night looking at all the teens and here I am walking with my Preteen...how did he get that old and also wasn't I just strolling thru the mall on a Saturday night with my friends?! Weird.
8. I also have a dr appt tomorrow about my hip pain....clearly I wasn't JUST a teen. I have hip pain. Awesome.
9. I also have a dr appt on Friday about my foot pain...because I can't walk and fell down the stairs (that I have yet to finish) nearly a year ago and jacked my foot all up. So that's also awesome. But it kinda is because um a year ago? and I am just now making myself go...yeah so it IS awesome actually.
10. I love the cool weather but am not really ready for COLD weather. I need a state that has 3 1/2 seasons. I just want like a week of cold and snow....the dreary months of winter are just blah.
11. Our pup Lucy is awesome but also a puppy and I am kinda over her chewing on things.
12. Loving having the windows open!
No comments:
Post a Comment