Monday, March 4, 2013

Nine.

This is the 2nd nine year old birthday I have written about on here and while I have had double birthday's discussed on here...9 is different.  The last year before double digits forever...officially into the "tweens" and moving right onto a big kid age.
Zachary's birthday was 2 weeks ago and I have promised myself I wouldn't write another post until this was addressed.   I wanted some time to give thought and reflection on my newest 9 year old boy.
Zachary is an amazing boy...this is obvious!  He is such an awesome kiddo...thoughtful, insightful, helpful and so very full of life.
At 9...Zachary is in the 3rd grade and very shy in front of new people, especially school people.  At home he is a bundle of energy and bouncing excitement.  He is a rule tester.  He is eager, so very eager to learn and to try new things.   His personality is just fun.  He is emotional but often quiet about his emotions and feelings.   On the flip side you know when he's angry and certainly know when he's happy.  He loves his brothers fiercely and think Nolan is the best thing ever.  Can't get enough of him or any baby and little one.  He loves to be helpful.  Loves cooking and helping me in the kitchen.
He is a wonderful student, rarely in trouble and almost always a very hard worker.  He loves his video games and in general any game...card games, video games, board games...he's game.   At 9 he is happy go lucky about most things...he is boy thru and thru...is starting his 2nd "official" season of baseball and is doing really well with it.  I can't believe my Zachario is 9 and fast approaching a decade of life.  Happy Birthday Zman!





















No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed