Been a bit of a slacker here lately, sorry about that! I have thought so many times when something happens "Oh I need to blog that!" and yet I haven't. So many other things I am trying to work on right now and when I think about blogging and the thoughts I like to put into it, it just has seemed more time consuming. Needless to say I am putting everything else aside for now, so here I am. :)
Let's see....what to report... Oh I guess a big thing is I FINALLY finished my paper I have been whining about for a month. I feel pretty good with it actually, so hopefully I will see my final grade up pretty soon. My only concern is the length, he gave us nothing other than it's "HUGE" but I am not sure what that means. When asked how long it needed to be he said however long it takes....well it took me 13 pages, hopefully that's HUGE.
The kids are doing quite well. Every has coughs but they are mostly at night and fairly mild. Jakeb and Gavin got hit with colds, those two catch just about anything flying around. Fortunately Jakeb's body seems to have figured out what it's supposed to do now and kicks them out pretty quick, Gavin's is still learning apparently and they take well over a week to fully subside most times. Zachary is doing great, he's back to his wild bouncing off the walls, being a gross little boy pretty much all the time. I swear he has become the gassiest kid ever!
Poor Gavin is wearing me out this week, I think he's hitting the "terrible two's" and is so darn opinionated about everything he wants or doesn't want. We are having some sleeping issues with him recently and that is definitely not pleasant, hopefully it will get back on track very soon though.
Jakeb is having a sleepover with his "very bestest friend Samuel" tomorrow and couldn't possibly be more excited. So excited in fact that he was ready to go to bed as soon as we got home tonight! Actually asked to have his bath first so he could get in bed because tomorrow is the day he gets to go to Samuel's. He knows that when he wakes up it's Friday---pretty smart kid huh? Zachary is also getting to have a sleepover with Caroline tomorrow, he's not as excited yet but that's because he doesn't get the concept of time just yet...but I am sure he will be. Caroline and Zachary don't see each other nearly as much as the used to, so I think he's been having withdrawals..because yesterday he was in tears because he couldn't play with her. Plus like I have said before they have known each other since they were tiny babies so they are best buddies for sure. For that matter so have Jakeb and Samuel. I just love that for them! I never have had a friend that I have known my entire life and granted their lives may take them to seperate journey's but I hope they don't because I think that is so cool. To have a friend you have known for as long as you can remember, a friend you grew up with, so cool I think!
Robert has been in Canada again this week but is home tonight and leaves out again Monday. I think the week after that he goes to Ohio and we are going to go with him for a few days. The boys have been asking to go stay in a hotel...that alone is fun for them LOL! They want to go swim and do something different. Jakeb has a half day on the 20th and Robert's training doesn't start til then so I think we will go with him. We'll see though.
Christmas shopping is ALMOST done, just a few more people to shop for and a couple more gifts I need to pick up for the kids...actually just a watch for Jakeb (something cheap!) and something small for the Gav-ster. I haven't even started on stuff for Robert yet though...I am actually not sure WHAT to get him. I usually do clothes but I would really like to get him something more fun. I am sure I will figure it out soon :)
Still working on getting started with my photo "biz". Getting closer to feeling ready but still a ways to go.
Oh and let see OMG--SEVEN days til I graduate college...how cool is that? Just need to finish up my photog portfolio and I am good to walk Woohoo!
I guess I am going to end there...I could ramble on for several more paragraphs but I will spare you the boring :)
2 comments:
Congrats girl on your graduation!
Congratulations on graduating! That is so exciting :)
Post a Comment